It’s a new year and you are probably taking down all your holiday decorations and now is a great time to add some plants to your home.
So many people suffer from sleep disorders; from insomnia to sleep apnea and night terrors. Did you know there are plants, when added to your bedroom, can help with alleviate these issues?!
1. White Jasmine – this fragrant beauty will not only add a wonderful smell, but it has been used for thousands of years as a means to reduce anxiety. The powerful scent has several natural healing properties including analgesic and antioxidant just to name a few.
2. English Ivy – one of the easist plants to keep alive, this plant will really improve the quality of the air in your room. By soaking up toxins, and releasing healthy oxygen, you will rest much easier. Additionally, English Ivy is known to reduce airborne mold by over 90%
3. Aloe Vera – Research indicates that Aloe pushes out the majority of it’s healthy oxygen at night! Again, improving the quality of the air will have you resting easier and dreaming peacefully.
4. Snake Plant – Similar to Aloe, the Snake Plant releases most of its healthy oxygen at night, with this pop of fresh air, wipe away your insomnia problems!
5. Lavender – For centuries, lavender has been known to help reduce anxiety and stress, as well as slow your heart rate. This calming property is what draws people to use lavender essential oils for a great bedtime routine. But having the plant in your room will keep you calm all night long!
So there you have it – you don’t have to suffer anymore! Just surround yourself with nature’s beauty and you’ll be snoozing the night away!